Our mission at Choices Recovery, LLC is to provide a safe and orderly sober living environment for adults recovering from alcohol and drug abuse. Our facility is conducive for developing a personalized plan of recovery to gain self confidence, build and maintain family relationships, acquire stable employment, and return to life with an entirely new lifestyle and approach to living.
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:
- Client must pass a urine analysis upon arrival.
- Client must not be experiencing any medical, emotional or behavioral conditionas that require medical monitoring by our facility
- Client agrees to living in a safe and clean environment and respects the rights of others and neighbors living in the area.
All clients who will be residing at Choices Recovery, LLC will complete an intake process with the House Manager, who is a Certified Behavioral Health Technician. This process will ensure that the client is provided with all the rules and regulations of Choices Recovery, LLC and complete all required paperwork. This includes signing consent forms and establishing short and long term goals. Client will sign a six month and a day commitment.
- Policies and procedures are enforced to create a safe and sober living environment.
- Zero tolerance policy for non-compliance with facility rules.
- To maintain a safe and supportive group atmosphere – teamwork is the key
- To be respectful and considerate of the rights and properties of other clients.
- To take responsibility for your personal space and the care of your own personal belongings.
- Client is responsible for prescribed medications. (Must make house manager aware of ALL medications, including over the counter and any change to medications after arrival) No mind or mood altering substances allowed.
- No use or possession of alcohol or any type of mood or mind-altering substance or paraphernalia. Infractions may result in discharge from program or referral to treatment or detoxification.
- Client will secure a sponsor within two weeks of residency.
- Client will attend 90 meetings in 90 days, followed by at least 4 meetings per week thereafter.
- Client will obtain a home group within two weeks of residency.
- Male clients will attend mandatory mens meeting Tuesdays at 10:00P.M. at house. Female clients will attend mandatory meeting on Mondays at 10:00 P.M.
- Client will secure employment within the first two weeks of residency.
- Client will be responsible for a weekly chore and keeping their bedroom and apartment clean daily. There will be no food or drinks allowed in the bedrooms. Client will make bed, put clothes away, wash dishes after use and keep their bathroom clean.
- Client will not take any medication prescribed to anyone else.
- Client will not give their medication to another client, under any circumstances.
- Client agrees to be submitted to a search of self and personal belongings as requested.
- Client will submit to drug testing on premises, including random drug testing.
- Theft will not be tolerated. Immediate discharge will occur.
- No violence or threats of violence of any kind, either physical or verbal. No weapons are permitted on property as well.
- Clients are to respect the property of fellow clients and that of Choices Recovery, LLC.
- Client will be responsible for the security of their own property.
- Smoking in to only occur outside of the facilities in designated smoking areas.
- No males on female properties. No females on male properties.
- Rooms and personal property may be searched at the staff’s discretion.
- Same sex sober visitors are allowed on property up until curfew.
- First week curfew is 10 P.M.
- After first week curfew is 11 P.M. Sunday through Thursday. 1 A.M. Friday and Saturday.
- Overnight passes are available after 30 days of residency. Client is to provide a written request 24 hours in advance.
- Rent is $175 per week and is to be paid in full each Friday by 7 P.M. Family members paying by credit card have the option of paying on this website or cash. No checks accepted. If rent is late a $20 late fee will apply unless prior arrangements were made.
Upon arrival, client will have paid one weeks pro-rated rent plus a onetime non-refundable intake fee of $300